If you are working on your press handstand a great place to start is the puppy press.
1. Place a block underneath your standing foot. Maybe even two blocks. (If you are tight in your hamstrings this version won’t be helpful)
2. Bring your other leg up to the side. (Think puppy peeing on fire hydrant)
3. Lean forward as you lift your belly in and up. Further forward than you think. It will feel like your hips are moving past your shoulders. This is the biggest part of the press.
4. Lean so far forward that you are up onto just your toenails on your standing leg.
5. Stretch your wrists. Smile. If you aren’t lifting off yet, be patient it will come! :)